ValleyCare's Spine Program offers comprehensive care and treatment for the range of spine injuries and conditions. We work with you to determine the best approach for your specific spine issue that is causing back pain. If surgery is recommended, we offer a comprehensive course of treatment tailored to your needs, including minimally invasive procedures provided by doctors who are experts in advanced therapies.
- Proven expertise in the latest approaches for spine surgery including total disc replacement, revision surgery, and cervical and lumbar fusion. With decades of experience diagnosing and treating a wide range of spine issues, our surgeons are often consulted for second opinions.
- Excellent outcomes, with a lower rate of complications compared to similar-sized California hospitals, according to 2016 National Inpatient Survey data.
- A specialized team that cares for more than 200 spine surgery patients each year. Our multidisciplinary team of spine surgeons, orthopedic-certified nurses, physical and occupational therapists, and pharmacists work together to address your needs, and help ensure you have an excellent stay and smooth recovery.
- National recognition with the Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery from Blue Cross Blue Shield. The Blue Distinction Centers for Specialty Care® program is a national designation to medical facilities that have demonstrated expertise in delivering quality specialty care.
- Education and support throughout your stay to ensure you are prepared for surgery and have your questions addressed. Our spine surgery classes, orthopedic nurse coordinators and physical therapists will help you so you know what to expect.