Effective, Monday, April 12, 2021
Who can visit?
For Non-COVID-19 or non-PUI patients:
- Patient can designate 3 healthy visitors per inpatient stay, 2 may visit once per day, one at a time.
- At end of life:
- Up to 3 visitors at a time*, 3 visits for up to 2 hours (9 total visitors/24 hour period), 1 visitor can sit vigil for duration.
- Under the age of 18
- Two (2) healthy parents or designees allowed. One may stay with the patient for the duration of the hospital stay. They may trade with another parent or designee once per 24 hour period.
- At end of life:
- Two (2) visits of up to three (3) visitors at a time* for 15 minutes each.
- One (1) clergy visit allowed at request of patient or family for 15 minutes.
SURGERY AND PROCEDURES:
Patients are allowed one caregiver to come with them to the pre-surgery area ONLY if the patent:
- Is under the age 18
- Has disabilities (physical, mental, or developmental
- Is having a baby in the operating room (caregiver is allowed in the OR)
- Patients in the ED may have one (1) visitor.
- Two (2) parents of a pediatric patient may trade off.
CLINIC, LAB, RADIOLOGY, TESTING AREAS:
Patients are allowed one (1) parent or caregiver with them only if the patient:
- Is under age 18
- Has disabilities (physical, mental, or developmental)
- Is at the end of their life
LABOR & DELIVERY AND POST-PARTUM PATIENTS:
- Two (2) healthy visitors (spouse or support person) per patient per day.
- Spouse or support person may be allowed outside of posted visiting hours, including overnight.
- One additional visitor may visit outside of quiet hours.
When can people visit?
- Visiting hours: 8 am to 7 pm. No overnight stays**
- Visits during mealtimes or treatments and procedures are strongly discouraged.
- Be prepared to show identification and give contact information at each visit. Follow all staff instructions.
- All entrants must pass screening each visit for COVID-19 symptoms and be healthy. Wear your mask at all times.
- Please go directly to patient room after checking in at Nursing Station. No lingering in hallways or waiting areas. No re-visits on same day*
- Stay 6 feet from others.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter and leave the patient's room. Wash hands often.
- Patient and/or visitor may not eat or drink during visit.
- When visit is finished, please leave the facility. There are no in and out privileges.