Skip to main content

Medical Records

You may obtain a copy of your medical record by calling Medical Records. Records must be requested five days in advance. Fees for records may apply.

Learn how to request share access to a child's or adult patient's online health record at Stanford Health Care through the MyHealth Share Access (Proxy) Program.

If you or your child received care at Stanford Children's Health, learn how to request share access to your online health record(s) via their MyHealth Program.

Birth Certificates

Birth certificates are obtained through Alameda County. When you have a baby at ValleyCare, you are asked to complete a form that is sent by Medical Records to Alameda County. The county forwards appropriate information to the Social Security Administration, which automatically mails a Social Security card to you as the parent(s). Birth certificates can be requested by calling Alameda County Offices at 510.272.6377.

You may also visit the Alameda County website to request a birth certificate.