LifeStyleRx Outdoor Pools Re-Opening
We are delighted to announce that outdoor pools can reopen this Friday, August 28th!
Pools are available on a reservation basis for 50-minute sessions. You may reserve 1 session per day, up to 1 week in advance, effective Wednesday, August 26th at noon. Please arrive ready to swim as locker rooms are not available. Access to the pool deck is at the top of the hour, 10 minutes prior to reservations. Please wear your mask until you are ready to enter the pool and ensure that it is properly stored away.
- Waiting area for lap pool is around the outdoor spa (not available at this time).
- There will be a chair available at the end of each lane for your personal items.
- Each lane may have a maximum of 2 people of the same household, with the exception of lane 1, which is limited to one swimmer due to the stairs.
- Please clear your lane at the top of the hour to dry off and
allow time for cleaning prior to the next swimmer.
- To reserve a lane, please see instructions below.
The Family Pool will be open for Aqua Classes and family swim.
- Waiting area for class is by the Women's Locker Room.
- There will be chairs available for your personal items.
- Each class is limited to a maximum of 5 participants.
- To reserve a spot in class, please see instructions below.
Family Pool max capacity is 5 people at one time. Reservations are "Free Swim" 1 to 5. If you are a family, please make a reservation for each family member. Please clear the pool at the top of the hour to dry off and allow time for cleaning.
To reserve a section, please see instructions below.
To make a reservation:
- Go to https://www.groupexpro.com/schedule/443/ or to the LifestyleRx app.
- Choose the lap lane/class/family pool section you would like to reserve and click "Sign Up".
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click "Reserve a Spot".
- You will then receive a 'ValleyCare' confirmation email with your reservation.
- Reservations close 30 minutes prior to reservation time.
- Walk ins are welcome, if space available.
We thank you for being a valued member of LifeStyleRx and look forward to seeing you in the pools!
For questions, please contact Stephanie Lawrence at email@example.com.
Stay Safe! Stay Active! At LifeStyleRx!
We have moved our Outdoor Fitness Program to the parking lot to provide members with additional physical distance and have added "Workout Pods" so members can train on their own!
Pods are equipped with benches, cardio machines and weights that members can check out according to their workout needs.
Group Exercise Classes
We continue to run online and onsite group exercise classes – cycle, functional strength, cardio sculpt, Zumba, yoga, Pilates, HIIT, and more! Classes are 45 minutes. There are 11 participants maximum for onsite classes. For more information on group exercise classes, please visit the links below.
If you would like to resume or start personal training outside on the upstairs patio deck, please email Stephanie Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please observe these outdoor fitness protocols:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to class for screening and check-in
- Always wear a mask, except when engaged in high-intensity aerobic activity
- Access the parking lot through the basketball gym
- Bring your own water – limited availability of water fountains
- Locker rooms are currently closed per CDC guidelines
Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare's fitness center, LifeStyleRx, is a 70,000-square-foot wellness center providing comprehensive, medical-based, high-quality education and fitness services to our members. Through our programs and services, we provide members the opportunity to achieve their maximum health, fitness and well-being potential.
At LifeStyleRx, you will find that our knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions and is dedicated to guiding you through your health and wellness journey. Our staff includes, personal trainers, certified instructors and many other professionals to provide you with superior service and support.
LifeStyleRx has everything that you need to get fit, feel good and have fun!
- Heated indoor pools and whirlpools
- Steam rooms and saunas
- Spacious group exercise studios
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Child care center
- Massage services
- NCAA-sized gymnasium
- Full-service locker room and amenities
Group Exercise Classes
We offer a wide range of classes for fun and motivation, including:
- Boot Camps
- Balance Class
- Kick Boxing
- And much more