Indoor Fitness Activities
Due to the rapid and widespread increases in COVID-19 cases, Indoor Fitness activities are suspended, per the California Department of Public Health.
We will update the site to let you know once we can re-open Indoor Fitness activities again. We encourage you to wear mask, practice social distancing and hand hygiene to protect our community!
Pools are available on a reservation basis for 50-minute sessions. You may reserve 1 session per day, up to 1 week in advance. Please arrive ready to swim as locker rooms are not available. Access to the pool deck is at the top of the hour, 10 minutes prior to reservations. Please wear your mask until you are ready to enter the pool and ensure that it is properly stored away.
- Waiting area for lap pool is around the outdoor spa.
- A chair is available at the end of each lane for your personal items.
- Each lane may have a maximum of 2 people of the same household, with the exception of lane 1, which is limited to one swimmer due to the stairs.
- Please clear your lane at the top of the hour to dry off and
allow time for cleaning prior to the next swimmer.
- To reserve a lane, please see instructions below.
The Family Pool is open for Aqua Classes and free swim.
- Waiting area for class is by the Men's and Women's Locker Room.
- Each class is limited to a maximum of 5 participants.
- To reserve a spot in class, please see instructions below.
- Family Pool maximum capacity is 5 swimmers at one time.
- If you are a family, please make a reservation for each family member.
- To reserve space in the family pool, please see instructions below.
For more information, please review the Pool Reservation FAQs
We have created an Outdoor Fitness area in the parking lot to provide members with individuals workout PODs, 1 on 1 Pilates/Yoga and Personal Training sessions, and group exercise classes.
Pods are equipped with benches, cardio machines and weights that members can check out according to their workout needs.
To reserve a POD, please see instructions below.
For more information, please review the Workout Pods FAQ.
Online Group Exercise Classes
Join as many classes as you want from the comfort of your home! 24 classes a week, from Chair Yoga to Zumba
To sign up for an online class, please see instructions below.
Instructions to make a reservation:
- Go to https://www.groupexpro.com/schedule/443/ or to the LifestyleRx app.
- Choose the lap lane/class/family pool section/Outdoor POD you would like to reserve and click "Sign Up".
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click "Reserve a Spot".
- You will then receive a 'ValleyCare' confirmation email with your reservation.
- Reservations close 30 minutes prior to reservation time.
- Walk ins are welcome, if space available.
For questions regarding reservation, please contact Stephanie Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to resume or start personal training, please email Stephanie Lawrence at email@example.com.
Please observe these outdoor fitness protocols:
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to class for screening and check-in
- Always wear a mask, except when engaged in high-intensity aerobic activity outdoors
- Access the parking lot through the basketball gym
- Bring your own water bottles as drinking fountains are closed. Permitted no-touch bottle filling stations downstairs
Amenities yet to re-open:
- Indoor Fitness Activities
- Indoor pool, hot tubs, saunas and steam rooms
- Locker room
If you would like to reactivate your account, please contact membership at
Stay Safe, Stay Active, at LifeStyleRx!
Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare's fitness center, LifeStyleRx, is a 70,000-square-foot wellness center providing comprehensive, medical-based, high-quality education and fitness services to our members. Through our programs and services, we provide members the opportunity to achieve their maximum health, fitness and well-being potential.
At LifeStyleRx, you will find that our knowledgeable staff is available to answer your questions and is dedicated to guiding you through your health and wellness journey. Our staff includes, personal trainers, certified instructors and many other professionals to provide you with superior service and support.
LifeStyleRx has everything that you need to get fit, feel good and have fun!
- Heated indoor pools and whirlpools
- Steam rooms and saunas
- Spacious group exercise studios
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Child care center
- Massage services
- NCAA-sized gymnasium
- Full-service locker room and amenities
Group Exercise Classes
We offer a wide range of classes for fun and motivation, including:
- Boot Camps
- Balance Class
- Kick Boxing
- And much more