Skip to main content
Back to health library
- Winter fruit kabob: Banana slices, red
grapes and mandarin orange sections on
- Pumpkin yogurt: 6-ounce container
low-fat vanilla yogurt mixed with ¼ cup
canned pumpkin. Add pumpkin pie spice
and top with a crushed graham cracker.
- Edamame: Enjoy warm or serve chilled.
- Hummus and veggie sticks: Serve
hummus with carrots, jicama, broccoli,
and cherry tomatoes.
- Greek yogurt parfait: Layer nonfat
Greek yogurt, berries, and slivered
- Apple slices with peanut butter
dip: Mix together 1 tablespoon
unsalted natural peanut butter, 1
teaspoon real maple syrup, and ¼
teaspoon ground cinnamon. Serve
with apple slices for dipping.
- Un-fried cheese stick with
marinara: Part-skim mozzarella
cheese stick and 1/4 cup marinara
sauce for dipping.
- Parmesan popcorn: Lightly spray air
popped popcorn with olive oil and sprinkle
with parmesan cheese.
- Veggie mini pizza: Toast half of a wholegrain
English muffin. Drizzle with marinara
sauce, part-skim mozzarella cheese and
veggies of choice. Broil until cheese melts.
- Homemade trail mix: Mix together raw
almonds or walnuts, dried cranberries,
raisins, and high fiber cereal pieces.
- Waffle it: Fill a waffle cone with
cut up fruit and top with low-fat