The Campaign for Stroke Care at Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare
ValleyCare Charitable Foundation is raising $1 million to launch a comprehensive stroke care program at Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare. With your help, we can serve the residents of the Tri-Valley and improve outcomes for stroke patients in our community.
Invest in this life-saving program now and help meet the needs of our community.
Learn more how your donation will make a difference below.
ValleyCare Charitable Foundation is separately incorporated as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. Your gift is tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Please consult your tax advisor. For your records, our tax identification number is 94-2941652.
To make your donation by check, please make it out to ValleyCare Charitable Foundation and mail it to ValleyCare Charitable Foundation, 1111 E. Stanley Blvd, Livermore, CA 94550. Please write "stroke" on the memo line to designate it to the stroke campaign.
We also accept IRA rollovers and stock gifts; call us at 925.373.4560 to learn more.
Your Donation Will Help
Achieving our vision of becoming a leading provider of cutting-edge stroke care will require an initial investment of $1 million from the community. Your support will help make this possible through the following campaign initiatives:
- Launching Stanford Tele-Neurology services at Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare, connecting our Emergency Department or inpatient units rapidly with the top-ranked Stanford neurologists in Palo Alto through advanced video robots
- Offering patient access to state-of-the-art equipment and advanced treatment options
- Recruiting dedicated specialists to provide services in the Tri-Valley
- Becoming a certified Primary Stroke Center with around-the-clock acute stroke services offered to patients
- Training current Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare physicians, nurses, rehabilitation therapists, other providers and team members on advanced stroke-care protocols
- Helping patients to achieve optimal recovery through comprehensive rehabilitation programs and services
- Providing stroke-prevention community outreach, along with support services and counseling for survivors, caregivers, and loved ones
With help from our community, we can bring this important service to Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare.
Back to top