The Campaign for Stroke Care at Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare
With the average age of stroke patients dropping to 45 years old, there is now an increased demand for advanced treatments and timely access to quality care.
Currently, Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare has limited ability to provide advanced stroke care. This means emergency personnel bypass the Hospital, which delays lifesaving treatment. The Hospital now has the unique opportunity to better serve our community by joining forces with Stanford Neurology to develop a stroke program in the Tri-Valley.
To support these efforts, we have launched a campaign to raise $1 million and bring around-the-clock access to lifesaving clinical stroke expertise, along with the most advanced treatment options, to you, right here in the Tri-Valley.
To learn more about the Campaign for Stroke Care, sign up for our one-hour Community Insiders' Tour here or contact Shaké Sulikyan, Executive Director of ValleyCare Charitable Foundation, at 925.373.4589 or by email here.
Your Donation Will Help
Achieving our vision of becoming a leading provider of cutting-edge stroke care will require an initial investment of $1 million from the community. Your support will help make this possible through the following campaign initiatives:
- Launching Stanford Tele-Neurology services at Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare, connecting our Emergency Department or inpatient units rapidly with the top-ranked Stanford neurologists in Palo Alto through advanced video robots
- Offering patient access to state-of-the-art equipment and advanced treatment options
- Recruiting dedicated specialists to provide services in the Tri-Valley
- Becoming a certified Primary Stroke Center with around-the-clock acute stroke services offered to patients
- Training current Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare physicians, nurses, rehabilitation therapists, other providers and team members on advanced stroke-care protocols
- Helping patients to achieve optimal recovery through comprehensive rehabilitation programs and services
- Providing stroke-prevention community outreach, along with support services and counseling for survivors, caregivers, and loved ones
With help from our community, we can bring this important service to Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare.
Back to top