Raising funds for Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare's Emergency Department
Enjoy a beautiful day of golf on the challenging and scenic Hill Course while supporting Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare! Dinner in the dining room will round out the day, with stunning views of the 1st and 9th holes.
- 9:00 AM - Registration, Putting Contest and Continental Breakfast
- 11:00 AM - Shotgun Start
- 4:30 PM - Cocktail Reception
- 5:15 PM - Dinner
Only Golf Cart Sponsorships, Tee Sponsorships, and Underwriting opportunities
available as of 4/26/18!
Click here to see sponsorship opportunities.
Click here to register online.
PLEASE NOTE: During the event we will be capturing the action through photos and videos. By registering for this event, you acknowledge
this and authorize ValleyCare Charitable Foundation to use your likeness and/or voice without compensation in future promotional or
educational materials as it deems fit. Please contact VCCF at email@example.com with any questions.
Click here for a printable registration form.
Past golf tournaments have helped VCCF to purchase these items for
the Emergency Department:
- A new, top-of-the-line Philips Patient Monitor System that provides expanded functionality to meet the changing needs of our patient population.
- A Lucas Chest Compression System, a safe and efficient tool that standardizes chest compressions in accordance with the latest scientific guidelines. This device is used to save lives during sudden cardiac arrests, as well as during a cardiac catheterization procedure in cases where the patient needs the blood flow to the heart restored but cannot have CPR stopped in the process.
- Eight Hill-Rom Stretchers equipped with Accumax Quantum mattresses that help decrease the risk of pressure ulcers, especially for our elderly and critically ill patients.
- New, state-of-the-art IV Pumps that provide increased safety features for drug administration and a more robust drug library.
The excitement is building as the list of 2018 sponsors continues to grow!
A very special Thank You to our current sponsors:
Amity Home Health Care Inc.
Pleasanton Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Sabah International, a division of SCIENS Building Solutions
American Home Health Care
Airflow Heating & Cooling
The CORE Group, Inc
Sensiba San Filippo LLP
American Hospice and Home Health Care
A Plus Home Health Care, Inc.
ACCO Engineered Systems
Anderson Commercial Flooring
Callahan Property Company
C & B Custom
Medical Anesthesia Consultants
Stanford School of Medicine
Triage Consulting Group
Golf Cart Sponsors
CreekView Health Center
United Audit Systems
CreekView Health Center
Home Care Assistance
Kemper CPA Group LLP
L.J. Kruse Co.
The Law Offices of Stephenson, Acquisto & Colman
UNCLE Credit Union
Budde Law Group
Certified Medical Testing
There is still time to have your company name associated with this sold-out event! Call 925.373.4560 to sign up