Message From the President and CEO
Rick Shumway, President and CEO, Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare
Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare was established in 1961, and over the years has grown from a small community hospital into a comprehensive health system with medical facilities in Livermore, Pleasanton and Dublin. Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare has also set a benchmark by consistently delivering high-quality health care with a compassion for the individual. Our numerous awards and accreditations attest to that.
Since its beginning, Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare has remained not-for-profit, which means any earnings go right back into the health system in new programs and services, equipment and facilities. This is necessary in order for us to continue providing accessible and convenient, high-quality health care to those who need it.
It is a privilege for me to be associated with all who make Stanford Health Care – ValleyCare an exceptional organization: our board of directors, medical staff, hospital staff, volunteers and you—the community members who continue to support us.
- Rick Shumway, President and CEO
- Tracey Lewis Taylor, Chief Operating Officer
- David Svec, MD, Chief Medical Officer
- Monica Davila, Interim Chief Nursing Officer
- Kyle Wichelmann, Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie Welsh, Vice President, Human Resources
- John Yee, MD, Vice President of Clinical Initiatives
- Ryann DeGraff, Vice President, Operations, Cardiovascular & Oncology Service Lines
- Mino Sastry, Vice President, Support Services, Orthopedics & Neuroscience Service Lines