Running injuries are often directly related to poor mechanics, which are preventable with appropriate instruction.
ValleyCare Physical and Sports Medicine provides a running evaluation to help prevent injury and pain for runners of all skill levels. Biomechanical analysis, in combination with a brief musculoskeletal assessment, can be used to prevent and address many injury and performance issues.
All evaluations will be conducted by a licensed physical therapist. Whether you are an experienced runner or just beginning, please contact us today to start running pain free.
60 minute session includes:
- Biomechanical assessment
- Frame-by-frame video running analysis
- Individualized running instruction
- Footwear assessment and recommendations
- Musculoskeletal screening—strength, flexibility, balance
- Postural/alignment assessment
- Training volume recommendations
Fee: $150 with an optional 30 minute follow-up visit for an additional cost of $75.
When: Monday—Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. by appointment.
Back to top