LifeStyleRx offers a wide range of private fitness sessions with a certified expert who cares about your health. Our personal trainers have wide-ranging expertise and practical experience working with specific populations, including seniors, athletes, prenatal and postpartum mothers, people with diabetes, children and those recovering from injury, heart attack or stroke.
Whether you want to lose body fat and tone your body, recover from injury or reclaim your health and spunk—we will help you do it. Get in shape with LifeStyleRx personal fitness!
Personal training is private fitness sessions with an exercise professional who cares about your health. Our experienced and certified personal trainers are committed to helping you achieve your goals in fitness and in sport. They demonstrate undistracted attention to their clients and possess skill, knowledge, creativity, integrity and devotion to professional fitness excellence.
How you can benefit:
- Successful weight loss
- Increased strength and muscle tone
- Increased metabolism and energy
- Improved health and flexibility
- Effective injury recovery
- Personalized coaching and motivation
- Effective results in less time than working on your own
Spending quality time with your family is a truly rewarding experience. Exercise, family and fun is a perfect combination to bond together while staying active. Let one of our trainers turn family training into an opportunity to get fit and have fun together!
Two parents and one child under 18 years of age:
- $105 for 1 - 50 minute session
- $505 for 5 - 50 minute sessions
- $970 for 10 - 50 minute sessions
One parent and one child under 18 years of age:
- $80 for 1 - 50 minute session
- $390 for 5 - 50 minute sessions
- $760 for 10 - 50 minute sessions
Teen Usage of the Fitness Floor
We would like to remind you that youth ages 10 years and up are able to work out with you upstairs on the fitness floor, if appropriate. Please sign the Teen Etiquette log and receive an orange wristband at the Member Services Desk before heading upstairs.
Back to top