New Mom Wellness
The New Mom Wellness Program offered by LifeStyleRx is an effective way for new mothers to get back in shape and feeling better. This comprehensive, four-week program will teach you methods to gain more energy, live healthy and become motivated to take care of your new family.
After giving birth you may see changes in your body and lifestyle. This program will help you overcome these changes by addressing:
- Commitment to health and fitness in your new life. Gain motivation to live a healthier life based on balanced nutrition, exercise and relaxation.
- Stress management. Learn to feel calmer while going about your day-to-day activities.
- Body image. Return to your prebaby appearance, strength, flexibility and endurance.
Allow LifeStyleRx to help you. Our qualified staff, including Registered Dietitians and Personal Trainers will support you and give you the tools necessary to lead you down the path of health and fitness.
This program includes the following:
- Support groups at ValleyCare's Lactation Center
- Social encouragement from other new moms
- Two group trainingsessions with a postnatal Exercise Physiologist to get you started on an individualized workout routine
- A 50-minute therapeutic massage
- Group postnatal Pilates
- A one-month membership to LifeStyleRx that includes up to two hours of childcare per day for infants beginning at 8 weeks.
Back to top