The ValleyCare Nursing Division is an integral part of ValleyCare Health System, providing the highest quality of care to our patients, their families and our community. At ValleyCare, nurses practice in diverse roles throughout the system. Our CEO, COO and CNO are all nurses with advanced degrees, providing strong nursing leadership that helps create our patient-centered care environment.
The Department of Nursing strives to far exceed each patient's expectations for health care through the delivery of safe, clinically outstanding and compassionate care.
The ValleyCare Department of Nursing is a nationally recognized provider of clinical and service excellence.
Nursing Department Philosophy
- To provide optimal, achievable, quality nursing care
- To maintain professional conduct and practices of all members
- To maintain patient-centered care
- To exercise autonomous judgment, apply knowledge to solve problems and evaluate actions
- To accept the responsibility and accountability for the results of its actions
- ValleyCare nurses are responsible and accountable to themselves, the profession, the hospital and the public